Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to Gracehope.com. Your access and utilization of all Gracehope.com websites (the “Services”), including but not limited to its store, mobile platforms, Gracehope Community and Gracehope Initiative, is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance to these Terms. By accessing or using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. These Terms were written in English. In the event that any translated version of this agreement contradicts or conflicts with the English version, the English version controls. These Terms will be updated from time to time and it is the responsibility of all users of the Services to review the updates.
Date of Last Revision: 1st of November, 2010.
1) Your Account
To keep Gracehope.com a safe and conducive social network for Christian believers around the world to connect, you agree to:
- Provide Gracehope.com with your real name and updated contact information.
- Create only one personal account, and not create an account in someone else’s name.
- Be responsible for keeping the community culture of Gracehope.com honorable, truthful and positive.
- Be responsible for all content that you post and ensure that it does not violate any copyrights.
- Recognize that Gracehope.com reserves the right to remove or reclaim any marks, names, etc. that you are using if we believe that there has been an identity theft or any form of trademark and intellectual property infringements.
- Not share your login password with anyone.
- Not transfer your account to someone else (including any groups that you may be an administrator of).
- Report/Flag any inappropriate post or comment.
- Not create another account without our written permission if your account has been suspended for review or disabled.
- Use Gracehope.com community services only if you are a born-again believer who believes that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
- Accept that Gracehope.com reserves the right and sole discretion to immediately suspend your account and notify the relevant authorities in the event that we deem that any criminal violation has taken place.
- Be responsible for your own safety on the siteŚwe do not encourage you to meet any members in person and you agree to indemnify Gracehope.com from any liability if you so chose to violate this caution.
- Not ask for or solicit money, donations or funds in any form on Gracehope.com
- Refrain from donating or transferring any funds to people or organizations you meet on this site, and agree to indemnify Gracehope.com from any losses arising from the donation or transfer of funds to any organization/individual if you choose to ignore this warning. (Note that Gracehope.com does not endorse, associate with nor is it affiliated to any fund-raising organization or individual.)
Every user has a personal responsibility to keep Gracehope.com a safe social platform. By accessing the site you agree to:
- Always respect and honor other users in the community.
- Use a decent and appropriate avatar for your profile image.
- Not utilize Gracehope.com to engage in any activity that is unlawful, deceitful, malicious, or discriminatory in nature.
- Not solicit for any sexual favors, or participate in any form of sexual grooming.
- Not use Gracehope.com if you are a convicted sex offender.
- Not engage in any form of predatory behavior with the intent of causing any emotional or physical harm.
- Not engage in any form of cyber bullying or harassment.
- Not use any form of vulgarities and/or obscenities on Gracehope.com
- Not post any content that is racist, hateful, disrespectful, threatening, or pornographic in nature.
- Not use Gracehope.com as a platform for doctrinal debate and argument.
- Not make derisive or disrespectful comments about any other religion, denomination, or individual.
- Not solicit any registration information or access any account other than your own.
- Not post any form of spam and unauthorized commercial communications.
- Not use your account for any commercial benefit.
- Not engage in or promote any form of multi-level marketing schemes, such as ponzi schemes or pyramid marketing on Gracehope.com.
- Not offer any form of contest or promotion on Gracehope.com without our written consent.
- Not harvest any content and information on Gracehope.com either manually, or using automated means (such as bots, robots, spiders, etc…)
- Not spread any viruses or any form of malicious code.
- Not do anything that could impede the proper functioning of Gracehope.com
- By using the services of Gracehope.com you are granting to us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free and worldwide license to any content that you post on Gracehope.com. Our access to this right ends when you terminate your account with Gracehope.com. However, we cannot be held responsible for what other users on Gracehope.com may already have copied and shared from your account prior to the termination of your account.
- When you post content using the “everyone” setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people who may not be signed-in to Gracehope.com, to access and use that information, and to associate it with your name and profile picture.
4) Respecting Individual Rights
- You agree not to post content that may be pornographic, vulgar, derogatory, malicious, or in violation of another person’s intellectual property rights or other laws. Gracehope.com reserves the sole right and discretion to permanently delete questionable content without providing you with any prior notice.
- You agree not to post another person’s private and confidential information against the person’s will and knowledge. This includes, but is not limited to private contact information, personal home addresses, private or sensitive financial information, personal identification documents, and any information that violates an individual’s private space.
- Your account may be permanently disabled if you are in violation of any of the above.
Changes to our Terms of Service:
We may revise this Terms of Service from time to time. The most current version of the Terms of Service will govern the use of Gracehope.com, and will always be made available at http://www.gracehope.com/pages.php?pageid=3 . If we make changes to the Terms of Service that, in our sole discretion, are significant, we will notify you via the e-mail address that you registered with Gracehope.com. By continuing to access or use Gracehope.com after those changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms of Service.